Mobile Tank Inspection
Bonnyville and Area Mobile Tank Inspection registered with Transport Canada
Call Today To Book An Inspection
Schedule an appointment online
Tank Inspection and Certification when you need it
All highway tanks that transport dangerous goods require a variety of tests and inspections, with
varying frequencies depending on the individual tank specification. These tests and inspections
are required by law to ensure safety and integrity of all highway tanks and compliance with
Why Choose Overdrive Heavy Duty To Inspect Your Tank?
- Being registered as a Mobile Tank Inspection facility gives us the opportunity to offer our clients the ability to choose to bring their tanks to us, or have us come to them.
- Our Mobile unit is equipped with a steamer so that we can perform internal tank cleanings for safe entry and internal inspections at your location.
- Our Tank Inspector has 15+ years of experience in the industry.
- We track all of our customers’ inspections and notify you in advance of upcoming inspections.
- We can repair, test and recertify a variety of production hoses, as well as build new hoses if needed.
- No overnight accommodations charges and minimal travel charges, as well as being competitively priced overall.
- Overdrive Heavy Duty Services is a locally owned and operated, family business with an 18-year reputation for the highest quality repairs and service.
What Do Overdrive Heavy Duty Mobile Tank Inspections Cover?
As a Mobile Tank Inspection Facility registered with Transport Canada we have the ability to perform tests and inspections on all TC 350, TC 350 Crude, TC 406, TC 406 Crude, TC 406 FRP, TC 407, TC 407 FRP, TC 412 and 412 FRP.
Tests and Inspections we can perform include
Internal Visual Inspection
Upper Coupler Inspection
Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) Test