With all of the uncertainties and changes we have seen in our world this past year, Overdrive Heavy Duty has decided that for the month of May we will be donating $100.00 from all Heavy Duty CVIP’s and $50.00 from all Automotive CVIP’s as well as having a silent auction on our Facebook Page from May 3 to May 9, 2021. All proceeds will go to a great foundation that raises awareness about mental health. The Tyler Chislett Memorial Fund to support Mental Health Initiatives here in the Lakeland.
The Tyler Chislett Memorial fund has raised over $70,000 which has helped provide annual funding for supplies and educational materials for Mental Health Awareness and Wellness initiatives in the Bonnyville Health Centre, financial support to the Child & Adolescent Mental Health Collaborative for professional development, funding for a local Physician to attend the PsychedUp CME course and so much more. For a list of accomplishments please visit https://bonnyvillehealthfoundation.org/mental-health/
We have received some amazing auction items and are very excited about this opportunity. To participate in the online auction, all you have to do is like us on Facebook. We will be adding an album titled “auction” on May 3 at 8 am. If you have questions or concerns feel free to contact Terri at 780-573-7676 or
Mental Helpline – 1-877-303-2642 Kids Helpline – 1-800-668-6868
Dr. Margaret Savage crisis center – 780-594-3353
Canada suicide prevention services – 1-833-456-4566 Youth space text line – 778-783-0177 (6am- midnight) Teen Line – 310-855-4673
- Bidding will be open from 9am May 3, 2021 until the end of the final item close at 9pm May 9, 2021.
- By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction
- Overdrive Heavy Duty reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
- Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for expiration dates to be extended. All items are “as is”. All provisions listed in the certificates are subject to availability.
- Overdrive Heavy Duty provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
- To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type your name, and the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item picture on The opening bid on each item must be at least the minimum bid of $20.00. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $1.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
- In order to maintain confidentiality, bidders will need to email their contact information; including phone number to
- There is no “upper limit” for your bids!
- You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is The official time will be based on the mountain standard time
- Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, Terri-lyn will act as the final authority.
- Winning Bids will be posted on Facebook within 30 mins of the closed.
- The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash, cheque or e-transfer). Once payment has been processed, arrangements for pick-up of the item will be determined.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full. We accept cash, or a personal cheques made payable to “Bonnyville Health Foundation”
- Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
Bidding Open May 3-9 on our EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/172326954782715
Facebook Page https://facebook.com/overdriveheavyduty